Take the next step in creating a heart-safe environment for your organisation, school, club, or community by getting an automated external defibrillator (AED).
Your training provider, in collaboration with Cardiac Science, has negotiated great offers to get you the right Powerheart® G5 AED you need to help save lives.
Simply enter your details in the form on the right, making sure to include the promo code from the postcard given to you at your recent training event into the promo box. A Cardiac Science representative will then get in touch to discuss your training organisation’s exclusive offers.
In addition, please tick the box if you would like to receive a reminder to refresh your training next year.
Thank you, and we look forward to helping you create a heart-safe environment!
Sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is an ‘electrical’ problem. Sudden cardiac arrest occurs when the heart malfunctions and suddenly and unexpectedly stops beating normally. If this happens, blood stops flowing to the brain and other vital organs. This results in the victim becoming unresponsive and not breathing or not breathing normally (gasping). If it’s not treated, sudden cardiac arrest usually causes death within minutes.
Every minute counts.
When someone has a cardiac arrest, every minute without CPR and defibrillation reduces their chances of survival by 7-10 per cent. The shorter the time to defibrillation, the better the chance of survival. If a victim receives a shock within one minute, there is a 90% chance of survival. If a victim waits 10 minutes for a shock, the chance of survival drops to less than 5%.
Our AEDs save lives in all sorts of environments.
Every year in the UK, there are around 30,000 out of hospital cardiac arrests. They can be indiscriminate, affecting both adults and children, at work, out and about, or at home.
That’s why we we’ve created AED solutions for all sorts of industries and environments. So that one day defibrillators can be as commonplace as fire extinguishers.