- When someone has a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), every minute without defibrillation reduces the chance of survival by 10%.
- Three quarters of NHS ambulances reach patients within 8 minutes, so a fast response on arrival is critical.
- Firefighters have a higher risk of SCA at work due to high temperatures, so a defibrillator for fire services is absolutely essential.
Why the Powerheart® G5 is the best EMS AED
- Patented Rescue Ready® technology – Carries out daily checks on the pads, battery, and internal circuitry, to make sure all key components are always present, functional and within their expiry date.
- Tailored to patient needs – With variable escalating energy and STAR® biphasic software, the number and power of shocks will be automatically customised to fit the patient.
- Built for emergencies – Lightweight enough to carry to patients with ease, but strong enough to meet military standards, our design helps to ensure fast responses to SCA.
- Professional control – The device is available in either automatic or semi-automatic versions, the latter giving first responders full control of treatment.
- Comprehensive indemnification policy – Our indemnification policy covers anyone using the defibrillator.
- Useful display screen – This shows all the essential information required by professional first responders following a rescue: the patient’s heart rate, the waveform, the elapsed time, and the number of shocks delivered.
- One of the longest warranties in the industry – Your defibrillator will be covered for eight years, while the Intellisense® battery comes with a four-year full operational guarantee.
Contact Cardiac Science today for specialist advice about defibrillators for emergency services, and our friendly team will be happy to help.