According to the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) approximately 350,000 people suffer sudden cardiac arrest every year in Europe, or 1,000 people each day. The sooner the defibrillation, the better the victim’s chances of survival –precisely why having your own AED to use while you’re waiting for emergency medical responders is so important.
Powerheart G5 Features
- Fully automatic shock delivery eliminates user hesitation.
- Switch to an alternate language during a rescue with the push of a button to help more potential responders.
- Rescue Ready® technology self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily.
- The durable G5 has been tested to military standards and features an IP55 rating for protection against dust and water.
- Intellisense® CPR Feedback Device when used with the Powerheart G5, provides rescuer CPR feedback to aid with effective chest compression rate and depth.
- Enables quick transfer and review of data via USB.
- 8-year AED warranty.