Having an automated external defibrillator (AED) could be life-saving. Will you be ready when an emergency strikes?
In the UK around 100,000 people suffer an SCA every year, according to research by the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and the American Heart Association.
Some buying decisions are based on cost. Others are based on saving lives. That’s why smart organisations, communities and sports clubs, equip their facilities with Cardiac Science Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillators (AEDs) to help protect from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
Cost does not have to rule your decision with our AEDs they can cost less than £1 per day.
Starting a defibrillation programme today could save a life tomorrow.
Councillor Ryk Downes had a sudden cardiac arrest while out running and was saved by a passerby and a community Powerheart G5 AED, located outside a local post office. Ryk, his wife and his daughter ran the Leeds Marathon only 3 months after surviving a sudden cardiac arrest to raise awareness for more AEDs to be placed to help save lives.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED is the defibrillator of choice for the East of England Ambulance Service.
Suffolk Chamber members can benefit from Ambulance Service prices, enabling you to ensure your workplace, club or community is heart safe.
Fill in the form opposite to qualify for this discount offer on our Powerheart G5 AED range of products and services. We will be in contact to discuss your AED requirements. Whether it is for your place of work, sports club, community or your family we have an AED solution for all.
Want to know more about the Powerheart G5 AED click here.
Would you know what to do in the event of a sudden Cardiac Arrest? Take our Are You Rescue Ready Quiz and find out!
Watch the G5 AED Demo video below to see how easy it is to use.
What’s included when you purchase a Powerheart G5 AED:
- Rescue Ready® technology to ensure readiness, simple voice, text prompts and our pioneering automatic operation (G5A-02A model). Dual-language function is available
- 8-year AED warranty & lifetime Indemnification Policy
- Powerheart Intellisense® lithium battery – with 4-year fully operational battery replacement guarantee
- One set of standard adult defibrillation pads with 2-year warranty
- Nylon, rugged carrying case
- Ready kit – CPR mask, non-latex gloves (medium and large), razor, medical shears, paper towel (x2), 4×4 gauze (x2)
- Step by step poster
- Free access to e-learning modules CardiAcademy
- AED Manager event reporting software