Help is at hand, having an AED could be life-saving. Will you be ready when an emergency strikes?
Starting a defibrillation programme today could save a life tomorrow.
In the UK around 100,000 people suffer an SCA every year, according to research by the European Resuscitation Council (ERC) and the American Heart Association.
Some buying decisions are based on cost. Others are based on saving lives. That’s why smart organisations, communities and sports clubs, equip their facilities with Cardiac Science Powerheart® G5 automated external defibrillators (AEDs) to help protect from sudden cardiac arrest (SCA).
Cost does not have to rule your decision with our AEDs they can cost as little as £1 per day.*
Councillor Ryk Downes had a sudden cardiac arrest while out running and was saved by a passerby and a community Powerheart G5 AED, located outside a local post office. Ryk, his wife and his daughter ran the Leeds Marathon only 3 months after surviving a sudden cardiac arrest to raise awareness for more AEDs to be placed to help save lives.
Fill in the form to qualify for discount offers on our Powerheart G5 AED range of products and services. We will be in contact to discuss your AED requirements, whether it is for your place of work, sports club community or your family we have an AED solution for all.
Want to know more about the Powerheart G5 AED click here.
Watch the G5 AED Demo video below to see how easy it is to use.
Don’t forget to click here to enter to win a Powerheart G5 AED for your community.
This promotion runs from 01 February – 31 March 2017.
*Subject to terms & conditions.
What’s included when you purchase a Powerheart G5 AED:
- Rescue Ready® technology to ensure readiness, simple voice, text prompts and our pioneering automatic operation (G5A-02A model). Dual-language function is available
- 8-year AED warranty & Indemnification Policy
- Powerheart Intellisense® lithium battery – with 4-year fully operational battery replacement guarantee
- Two (2) sets of standard adult defibrillation pads each with 2-year warranty
- Nylon, rugged carrying case
- Ready kit – CPR mask, non-latex gloves (medium and large), razor, medical shears, paper towel (x2), 4×4 gauze (x2)
- Step by step poster
- Free access to e-learning modules CardiAcademy
- AED Manager event reporting software